Our methodology ensures that the process for software development, testing, and modifications satisfy functional and other requirements, and that each step yields the right results. Each phase involves tests, reviews, metrics collection and analysis, walkthroughs, and reporting of the process to ensure software requirements are complete and testable, and that the deliverables satisfy those requirements.
We have strong alliances that endow us with the ability to deliver maximum support and assistance with training and troubleshooting. Our test labs are equipped with the latest tools that are available to us through these partnerships. We have certified professionals who are well-trained on the latest automation tools and are able to deliver value on all engagements
- Scripting and test automation using WinRunner, Rational Team test, Rational ERP GUI and Load Runner.
- Scripting languages like TSL, SQA and C-like.
- Bug reporting tools like Test Director, PVCS tracker.
- Preparation of test plan specifying an overview of testing approach, testing strategy, roles, responsibilities and its scope.
- Design and execute Manual Test cases.
- Testing Tools: WinRunner, LoadRunner, TestDirector, Rational Test Suite, Silk, Silk Performer.
- Application Development : J2EE, Java, C/C++, VB 6.0/ .net
- Database Management : Oracle, Microsoft Access, SQL, SQL Server, ADO/.net
- ERP Applications: PeopleSoft HRMS, Oracle 11i applications (Manufacturing & Financial module), SAP R/3 applications.
- Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Microsoft Windows NT/XP
- Web/App/Database Servers: Weblogic, WebSphere, Oracle 9i on Windows IIS, Apache (Tomcat and Http) and Sun Servers.